Your privacy is important to ANCO Engineers, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ANCO Engineers, Inc. collects, and the ways in which ANCO Engineers, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ANCO Engineers, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this web site (including IP address and statistical data tracking while using this web site).
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the web site.
- Information about transactions carried out over this web site.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the web site services.
- Any other information that you send to ANCO Engineers, Inc. and www.ancoengineers.com.
Using personal information
ANCO Engineers, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this web site.
- Personalize the web site for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the web site services.
- Publish information about you on the web site.
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where ANCO Engineers, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ANCO Engineers, Inc may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our web site
Anco Engineers, Inc. uses the following cookies on this web site, for the following purposes:
- To gather statistical information about web site visits, duration, and repeat visitors.
- To improve web site development and presentation
- To identify errors and to keep up with browser technologies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some web sites.